Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tagged Again!




Okay, so I was tagged again. The last time, I didn't do a very good job following the rules, so I will try to do better! I am also taking advantage and posting more pics of my latest retightening--I really like the way my hair looks today!

Here are the rules:
1.Link to the person that tagged you..... I was tagged by HappilyNappilyNish
2.Post the rules on your blog
3.Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself that have not been shared already
3.Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
4.Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

I'm tagging

1. Sereni-T
2. Loc'd Lady
3. Wendi
4. Ayankha
5. Brenda
6. Tammy

Here are my 6 random facts:
  1. I am currently teaching African-American History 2 on the web at Ursuline College.
  2. I drink coffee every day and am a snob about it--I have to buy whole beans and grind them right before brewing. Despite their advertising, McDonald's McCafe options are not good coffee!
  3. The experience of teaching medical students has made me more critical of the medical profession. I have a regular doctor--and you should too!!--but I ask lots of questions. It is a partnership, not a dictatorship.
  4. My two dogs (labs) set of my house alarm at least once a month.
  5. I work so much I have accumulated almost 8 weeks of vacation!
  6. I am singing in a concert on February 8th, at a friend's church.

No comments:

Post a Comment