Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Got the "Itchys" This Week But It's Growing!





I got the "itchys" this week. Never had them before now. I used a little of Lisa's Hair Elixir from Carol's Daughter. About a dime size amount on the fingertips and massaged into the scalp. It smells really good too!

I am still loving my hair and always have my fingers in it--others have talked about this is their blogs too, and it is true! My daughter has been commenting on my hair more lately too--especially on how fast it is growing. I've included one picture from all the ones I have taken since October 2008 so you can see that she is right--it is growing really fast! I hope this will inspire her to go natural!

3 comments:

  1. Cute curlies!

    [I heard that the Dali Lama was ill and hospitalized recently]

    Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    The Dalai Lama had a pinched nerve, and was just admitted overnight so they could make sure that is all it was. According to his official website, he is back at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so cute!!

    And you are right, it is growing like crazy!

    ReplyDelete