Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Got Me a Nappyloc(TM) Tool!

Hey all!

I am excited because I got my NappyLocs Tool in the mail the other day. I used it to retighten a couple of my braids in the back--yes, already some have grown out; some others in the back have just come completely loose (just 2 or 3), probably because I haven't been tying my head up like I should. I ordered the smallest size tool. It is pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it. My only challenge is that my hair is so curly on the ends that it was hard to feed the end of my braids into the opening. Once it was in there, though, it stayed in and I was able to do a couple rotations (just using the simple 9-6-3-12 pattern that came with the tool) pretty quickly.

Shout out to my cousin Leecy--she is in the contemplation phase. I have encouraged her to go to the Locked Hair Blog Exchange to get more info and inspiration. If you are reading this and you haven't been there yet, follow the link on the left or click on the text in this post!

1 comment:

  1. I have to try this nappyloc tool. It sounds wonderful. Currently I'm just using my own mammy made tool which has been working fine, but hey it's worth a try :)

    ReplyDelete